- Full time | Contract
- PhD or equivalent
- Singapore | Closing on Jul 01, 2022
One year contract
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends with healthy informality. The “family” atmosphere within the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organize, and play together, which builds collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attracting and retaining talent continues. We offer attractive benefits, competitive compensation and generous professional development opportunities, all to meet the professional and personal needs of our staff. It’s no wonder, then, that SMU continues to receive numerous awards and recognitions for the excellence of its human resources.
- Work on robust institutional design, which is supported by the grant
- Contribute to technical details on the formalization of conjectures and develop new applications in implementation theory
- Collaborate with PI (Principal Investigator) and Co-PI to produce research papers
- Ph.D. Degree in Economics
- Knowledge of game theory, microeconomic theory, social choice theory and implementation theory
- Well equipped with techniques on advanced mathematics